Network & Infrastructure
labelVirtual CIO (vCIO) support program
The Diamond B Technology Solutions Virtual CIO program allows customers the benefit of having the direction of a full-time IT executive, advisor, or consultant without the overhead.
DBTS partners with organizations to provide the following services:
- Analysis of complex business needs presented by management, user community and clients
- Recommendation of technical solutions
- Participate at the board room level in strategic discussions and management of IT budget and assets
- Ensure the consistency and maintainability of existing applications by creating and enforcing standard/procedures for implementing technical solutions
- Direct operations in executing production tasks according to a documented schedule that meets or exceeds customer expectations
- Review all designs, code and unit test plans where applicable
- Approve all business requirements prior to the technical solution
- Lead all hardware and software evaluations and maintain vendor contracts and relationships
- Represent the IT function at review meetings when appropriate
- Perform liaison duties between users, operations, and technical personnel in the areas of systems design, modifications and/or trouble shooting
- Identify scope and requirements for system enhancements
- Contract resources as necessary to complete identified responsibilities
DBTS provides a full suite of real-time monitoring and support for facilities critical systems and users:
- 24/7 remote monitoring and management of servers
- Remote monitoring and management of desktops, laptops, and installed software
- Ongoing procurement services
- Surveillance system support for installed server and cameras
As DBTS implements enterprise-class, mission critical business systems for our customers, we also ensure its availability, security and performance by utilizing the Parsec Data Management full-service, Tier 3 qualified commercial data center located in the Transtech Center campus in Billings, Montana.
Designed and built for the specific purpose of safely and securely managing client’s critical data, Parsec Data Management (a Diamond B company) has obtained, maintained, and demonstrated SOC 2 Type II, PCI, and HIPAA compliances. DBTS customers and partners can also take advantage of Parsec Data Management’s tailored solutions including hosting, colocation, cloud, and hybrid infrastructures. Having partners in data centers around the country also offers geographical diversity, if desired.
Parsec Data’s Cloud Solutions are reliable, scalable and architected for both high-availability (HA) and standard availability based on your business’ needs and budget. Our top-tier cloud infrastructure is backed by up to a 100% Service Level Agreement (SLA). Our blend of top internet carriers and network connectivity to numerous other data centers or your brick and mortar allow for nationwide and international highly-available, low-latency, high-throughput data transfer.
Parsec’s Cloud Computing solutions, all built upon industry-leading technologies, enable our customers to take advantage of our hosted Private, Public, and Hybrid Cloud Solutions without having to fully migrate off their existing infrastructure. Unlike legacy Colocation and Hosting providers, we’ve built our VMware-based solutions from the ground up in the Cloud so you can take immediate advantage of the agility and efficiency of the Cloud, while still leveraging your existing infrastructure investments.
These solutions offer you the opportunity to get out of the data center and infrastructure ownership business, and consume these products as a service. Your business can instantly realize the benefits of switching from capital expense to operational expense while having an unlimited growth path. This will allow you to concentrate on growing your business.